Dear Landowners of the best retreat center east of the Mississippi,
Whatley,my sweet faith friend, Kate, Ashley, Luma, Ruth, Caleb and Reed, each one of you is very special in your own unique ways. I was awed by your interactions with one another and with the adult participants. I admired the way that you worked things out among yourselves (most of the time) and looked after the feelings and needs of one another. You set the example for other groups in your willingness to take part in the workshops. I am proud to know each of you...you are so powerful! It was a joy for me to share part of your faith journey last weekend at Junaluska. Hats off to Lanecia for planning and guiding us in this experience. It was a priviledge to be with you all--especially on the "happy van"! Blessings, Martha Hooper
Parent Confirmation Orientation, June 17 (9:15 am) *
September 9 and 16 Confirmation Orientation for Confirmands, Parents and Faith Friends (9:15-10:10 am)*
September 23 Confirmation Orientation for Confirmands and Faith Friends (9:15-10:10 am)*
September 30 Confirmation Covenant Service (9:15 am)*
January 13, First Evening Confirmation Preparation Experience*
May 18, Confirmation Sunday
1 comment:
Dear Landowners of the best retreat center east of the Mississippi,
Whatley,my sweet faith friend, Kate, Ashley, Luma, Ruth, Caleb and Reed, each one of you is very special in your own unique ways.
I was awed by your interactions with one another and with the adult participants. I admired the way that you worked things out among yourselves (most of the time) and looked after the feelings and needs of one another. You set the example for other groups in your willingness to take part in the workshops. I am proud to know each of you...you are so powerful! It was a joy for me to share part of your faith journey last weekend at Junaluska. Hats off to Lanecia for planning and guiding us in this experience. It was a priviledge to be with you all--especially on the "happy van"! Blessings, Martha Hooper
Post a Comment